Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Third Year

#Recording initiated#

#You seem in a much better mood today sir?#

"It isn't nearly as solemn as the 9th was, I can celebrate with a bit more enthusiasm. Today happens to be the third anniversary of my joining the Intaki Liberation Front."

#Congratulations sir#

"Thanks Pali, a lot has happened in the last three years. I've made a lot of new friends in Placid and lost some old ones to combat fatigue. I've become proficient enough in my own combat efforts that I know when to pick and choose my fights, though lately I haven't been seeking them out as often as I once did, instead focusing more on my industrial efforts. Of which I have considerably ramped up since leaving hisec to live full time in lowsec. Several capital ships and hundreds of subcaps have been built with the materials I've gathered from the area. But I think I'm most proud of the fact that I've been honored with the position of Isha-Dravya, or Leader of Commerce. Ever since, I've been doing my level best to live up to the honor, helping out our new recruits whenever I can. Providing advice and guidance whenever I can, as well as material support and mining/combat boosts for mining fleets. And I've been brainstorming ideas for more things that I can do to help engage our newer members, I'll hopefully be coordinating with Leisel in the coming weeks as I work on fleshing out some of my more solid ideas."

#I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to have you nagging her after your contribution to the first mission she set up#

"I know right? I'm sure we can come up with some great ideas, and maybe even some long term or continual basis work for our more industrial minded corp members."

#Sigh - Sure sir#

"Oh and my time with the ILF has also set a personal milestone. As of today I have been a Liberator for 1095 days, officially longer than I've been with any other organization since I became a capsuleer. I plan on being with the ILF for as long as they'll have me, hopefully a long time to come, as I intend to stay useful to the cause in any way I can. To a productive future and and an independent Intaki!"

#Ending Recording - Archiving#


No comments:

Post a Comment